Being a successful learner involves you being reflective about the learning process. It is about you identifying your strengths, weaknesses and areas you would like to improve in. Reflection just does not happen at the end of a task, it can be throughout a task.
I would now like you to take some time to answer these questions:
1. Are you pleased with how this term has gone for you? Yes because Miss G told us well.
2. What have you learnt this term? To be good and never give up.
3. What have you found easy this term?Reading because it is my favourite subject.
4. What have you found tricky / difficult this term? Maths because I don’t like that subject.
5. Who / what has helped you with your learning this term?
My mum, my teacher and my reliever.
6. What could you change with your learning for next term? My maths because I am not good at it.
7. What are your next learning steps to make you a successful learner for next term? My maths and my writing because I don’t like those subjects.